Saturday, January 2, 2010

10 Questions for 2010

Inspired by Kevin DeYoung's post, I tried to think of 10 of my greatest weaknesses in which I would to grow over the course of the next year. So, if you see me, here are 10 specific questions to ask me throughout the year:
  1. Is my prayer life growing?
  2. Am I reading through the Bible and memorizing Scripture daily?
  3. Have I done anything special for my wife to show that I "cherish" her?
  4. Am I faithful to pray for my wife and kids daily?
  5. Am I growing in love, patience and wisdom in my relationship with my kids?
  6. Am I eating too much?
  7. Am I reading books?
  8. Am I being faithful in my job?
  9. Am I consistently praying our church's elders, and for the groups/ministries I'm committed to?
  10. Am I running away from suffering, or am I dependent and trusting in the Lord's provision?

No comments: